Health Pathways Project Officer
January-June 2021, Part Time role. Approx 0.4 FTE or may nominate preferred hours in expression of interest.
The Western Queensland Primary Health Network (WQPHN) provides support to primary health practices and commissioned service providers throughout Western Queensland to achieve our vision: "Western Queenslanders experiencing better health".
We are seeking expressions of Interest from experienced health project officers to support the implementation of better integration in health care in Western Queensland through published localised pathways of care and health service information.
The position will ideally be based in our Townsville office working with the Implementation Manager, however applicants are welcome to nominate a preferred location at our other offices in Mount Isa, Roma, Winton, Longreach, Charleville or Brisbane. Work from home arrangements also apply.
Key accountabilities include (summary):
- Coordinate the collection of non-clinical information from service providers across Western Queensland.
- Maintain the WQ HealthPathways Directory to support the accurate description of health and community services in localised pathways.
- Use the HealthPathways administration system to manage workflow and maintain pathway records.
- Provide adminstrative support to the HealthPathways Implementation Manager, GP Clinical Editors, HHS Navigators and HealthPathways technical writers.
- Support the local use of the WQ HealthPathways web portal by contributing to health system information and news.
- Contribute to the promotion and integration of WQ HealthPathways into the wider Western Queensland health system.
Remuneration includes attractive salary packaging options.
WQPHN encourages expressions of interest from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander applicants.
For the full Position Description containing the key selection criteria Click here or contact Robin Warren on 0488 444 617.
EOIs and Applications will be considered if they address the key selection criteria (giving brief examples only) and accompanied by your CV/resume.
Please submit as soon as possible by COB 11 January 2021 to email@example.com