Health Pathways Project Officer
Part Time. Approx 0.4 FTE or may nominate preferred hours in expression of interest.
The Western Queensland Primary Health Network (WQPHN) provides support to primary health practices and commissioned service providers throughout Western Queensland to achieve our vision: "Western Queenslanders experiencing better health".
We are seeking expressions of Interest from experienced health project officers to support the team better integrate health care in Western Queensland through published localised pathways of care and health service information.
The position will ideally be based in our Townsville office, however applicants are welcome to nominate a preferred location at our offices in Mount Isa, Roma or Brisbane.
Key accountabilities include (summary):
- Plan and coordinate the collection of non-clinical information from service providers across Western Queensland.
- Maintain overall management of the WQ HealthPathways Directory to support the accurate description of health and community services in localised pathways.
- Use the HealthPathways administration system to manage workflow and maintain pathway records.
- Provide adminstrative support to the HealthPathways Implementation Manager, GP Clinical Editors, HHS Navigators and HealthPathways technical writers.
- Support the linkage and integration of the WQ HealthPathways program into WQPHN strategies and initiatives by working cooperatively across teams.
- Support the currency and utility of the WQ HealthPathways web portal by contributing to health system information and news.
- Contribute to the promotion and integration of WQ HealthPathways into the wider Western Queensland health system by working collaboratively with other health and service providers.
Remuneration includes attractive salary packaging options.
WQPHN encourages expressions of interest from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander applicants.
EOIs and Applications will be considered if they address the key selection criteria (giving brief examples) and accompanied by your CV/resume.
Please submit as soon as possible by COB 13 January 2020 to firstname.lastname@example.org
View full job description