Quality Improvement Incentive
EXPRESSION OF INTEREST
Western Queensland PHN invites you to receive financial assistance to participate in Quality Improvement activities.
Data Cleansing Activities could include but not limited to:
- Archiving Inactive Patients based on the RACGP Standard ie. (An Active Patient is a patient who has visited the practice 3 times in the past 2 years).
- Patient file duplication
- Chronic Disease: Registers – Diabetes, COPD, CVD
- Chronic Disease: Patient Current Medications
- Chronic Disease: Allergy Recording
- Chronic Disease: Clinical Coding
WQPHN will provide details of specific data cleansing activities and results will be monitored over 3 months. Each practice will be supported by WQPHN through on-going face-to-face, telephone and email support and will also provide feedback of the improved results and identification of areas for further attention.
WQPHN requires the invited practices to:
- Sign a Contract with WQPHN to allow de-identified aggregated data sharing
- Commit to undertake specific data cleansing activities as identified by the practice in consultation with WQPHN
- Undertake these data cleansing activities over a 3 month period
- Submit de-identified aggregated data on a monthly basis
- Allocate one or more staff to undertake the successful completion of the activities
- Commence the data cleansing activities on a date determined by both parties