My Health Record Virtual Classroom Sessions- Best Practice
Date: Dec 3, 2020 18:30:00
My Health Record - a practical demonstration (Best Practice)
These one hour sessions are aimed at GPs, Specialists, Practice Managers and Practice Nurses interested in learning more about My Health Record and how to use it most effectively in routine practice. Using a software simulation platform the instructor will demonstrate how to:
- access your patients’ My Health Records in your software
- use filters to find documents
- view documents and overviews
- enter access codes for patients with protected documents/records
- upload documents to My Health Record; and
- ensure appropriate security and access governance mechanisms are in place.
Run via GoTo webinar platform, these sessions will afford an opportunity for participants to raise questions directly with the instructor and, if time permits, to discuss other issues encountered in using My Health Record.
For more information on this or other session times contact email@example.com