Diabetes in Practice for Nurses
Date: Aug 3, 2020 00:00:00 to 23:59
This online course is for Nurses looking to increase their knowledge of diabetes and improve the support they provide to people living with diabetes. Nurses will benefit from this online and interactive course by learning how to teach people living with diabetes to manage their condition and prevent complications, as well as providing support and being able to explain diabetes and how to manage it, and answer questions that might be asked in a consultation.
- Duration: 12 hours
- Modules: 16
- CPD 12 hours (APNA endorsed)
- Price $110 - subsidised by the NDSS - LIMITED NUMBERS (normally $325)
- Update your knowledge on diabetes management
- Improve your ability to support the person living with diabetes and have a more helpful conversation using health literacy principles
- Know how to ask the right questions, and when to refer to other health professionals for more individualised advice
- Have the tools and resources to implement what you’ve learnt in your workplace, improving health outcomes for your patients
The National Diabetes Services Scheme (NDSS) has provided partial funding of this course, to bring it to you for just $110 ( normally $325), however numbers are limited!
Endorsed by APNA for 12 CPD hours according to approved quality standards criteria.
For more information please click here